Smart Zecure Roadside Assistance
Smart Zecure has your back in your energency Roadside Assistance needs, specifically designed for all vehicles below the Gross vehicle mass of 3.5 Tons.
The respective annual benefit limit is R3000 per vehicle, which will be utilised for assistances or additional Km’s as needed before any additional costs are incurred.
The Roadside Assitance benefit is activated by means of pressing the Alert button, sending a signal to our Control Center, who will call you back to determine your emergency and dispatch the appropriate emergency service to you.
The following benefits are included:
1. Roadside repair services consisting of
- changing a flat tyre
- home start service
- key lock-out service
- fuel to reach a filling station (maximum of 10 Ltrs)
2. Mobile automotive battery service
- test battery and vehicle engine charging system
- jump-start vehicle
- supply and fit a new battery if required (cost not included in this subscription)
3. Tow-in service to nearest Quality Assured repair center, nationwide
- Mechanical breakdown cost of towing covered within a 40km round trip, calculated as the distance from the nearest AA recovery Service Provider depot, to the scene of the breakdown, to the drop-off destination of the vehicle and back to the Service Provider’s depot
- Electrical breakdown
- Caravan and trailer assistance
4. Additional Benefits
- Technical examinations and technical advise at preferential rates
- Telephonic Motor Related Legal Advise
- Free road and touring information and travel maps
- Accommodation booking services
5. Smart Zecure Stand-by
- An Armed Responder dispatched to where you may be stranded to stand by you while you await the towing service, etc.